Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Snip Snipe, Snip Snipe
This season of Project Runway has my stomach churning with all its ugliness: and I'm not talking about the clothes. The judges have become increasingly unnecessarily cruel. During last week's episode I began reconsidering my loyalty to the show with every biting remark spewed from judge Joanna Coles' sour mouth. (Really, Joanna, you would fire Nina Garcia for a garment she wore that didn't satisfy your criteria, despite her years of service and dedication? Really?!) But this week hit a new low when the contestants took their turn at being condescending diva bitches. At least in the past I could ignore the judges because I enjoyed the contestants and the fabulous garments they created. Sure Christian Siriano was practically the definition of 'diva' at times, but at least he was funny, and wow, could he design and sew. This season there seems to be no striking talent, creativity or redeeming personality. The only person I might stand a chance at liking is Kimberly Goldson. But I'm not sure if I'm willing to stick around to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment